Turn Prospects into Customers!
Let’s talk about how to turn prospects into customers. While, your marketing is doing its job, you need to be working on turning prospects into customers. There are a few keyways to seal the deal. You need to be:
Many prospective customers are hesitant to purchase due to the threat of buyer’s remorse. This risk is mitigated if you have provided a quality product/service that delivers on your marketing claims.
However, if it occurs, there are two ways to deal with it:
- Offer to refund money, no questions asked
- Offer a bonus they can keep, even if they return the product
- Offer them a sample of a free trial period.
These offers will help mitigate buyer’s remorse because this will build trust.
There are number of other ways to turn a prospect into a customer, including to offer:
- a special price as an opportunity for you to test the market
- a lower price with the reason of pushing inventory to pay a tax bill, for your kid’s’ braces, or another tangible reason. Customers love that this makes you feel so much more human
- a referral incentive
- a smaller, more inexpensive product first to build trust
- package deals
- to charge less for their first purchase if they become a repeat customer
- extra incentives-longer warranties, free bonuses if ordered by a set date
- financing options
- a bonus if they pay in full
- special packaging or delivery
- “name your own price” incentives
- comparative data or other comparison tools
- a trade-up or upgrade to something they already have
- additional, educational information to help them make the decision.
The options really are as limitless. You can use these or other ideas to find what works the best for your business, products/service, and target market. Remember this…
“By making it inviting, easy, informative, non-threatening, educational, inspiring and fun to do business with you, you’ll loft your company above the competition.” Jay Abraham
Need help with figuring out the best strategy for converting prospects into customers? Our GUIDED TOUR gives you exclusive access to the mountain of resources and tools, along with information from some of the greatest marketing minds on Earth.